Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 32

We really have to start taking my picture earlier in the day.


Look at all that shadow and pale skin! Oh well. The shape and size of my belly are clear enough and in the end, that's what matters, I guess.

Our registry is finally complete! I'm really happy about finally having it done, because I wanted to be able to give out the details early to our parents and our baby's godparents. It also gives me more time to start working on my birth plan. I wasn't sure whether I was going to write one in the first place, but I checked with my gynaecologist and she said it was a good idea. She asked to bring it with me when I go in for my next check-up which is in 2 weeks, so I'd better start cracking!

On another note: my baby daddy turned 26 on Monday! How grown up! More on that later. :-)

* I was about to hit 'Publish' when the baby started having the hiccups again. It's kind of uncomfortable seeing as it's pressed up against my ribs. Oh well!

3 comments :

  1. Amai zeg, 't buikje is nog altijd goed aan het groeien. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi Boke en mooi buikje!!!! Zo gek dat het nog twee maanden is :)
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete