Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas time is finally here

Christmas has arrived at our house. Our Christmas tree had been sitting out for about a week, but I never got round to actually putting it up and decorating it. Klaas got sick of it and put it together, so I had no choice but to decorate it in the next couple of days. Now that our wedding is officially over (boooo, I'll never be a bride again! *sob sob*), I finally found time to bring the Christmas spirit to our home. (We didn't do anything special last year because we had just adopted O'Malley. We didn't trust a little kitten and Christmas ornaments in one room.)


One of our wedding presents was a Christmas tree decorated with money. The coins were actually superglued to these Christmas ornaments and I think it's probably impossible to get them off, so we're just gonna use them to decorate our tree. :)






 
I think it turned out pretty nice. What do you think?

1 comment :